Harry Potter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Forums

Disscuss all things relating to harry botter movies and books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did sirius get the money?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxkris_lestrangexXx
Year one
Year one
xXxkris_lestrangexXx

How did sirius get the money? Empty
PostSubject: How did sirius get the money?   How did sirius get the money? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:07 pm

I just finished watching prisoner of azkaban and some occured to me, How did sirius get the money to get a broom for harry its not like he would of been able to go to diagon alley to get one, has anyone else wondered this??
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterforums.rpg-board.net
Voldywalker
Head of Hufflepuff House
Voldywalker

PostSubject: Re: How did sirius get the money?   How did sirius get the money? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:53 pm

cyclops I was thinking the same thing, Maybe someonewent and got it for him to give to Harry.
Back to top Go down
Pretty_Twisted
Head of Slytherin House
Pretty_Twisted

PostSubject: Re: How did sirius get the money?   How did sirius get the money? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:45 am

Crookshanks, who is half-Kneazle, took the order to the OWL office for him, with instructions to take the money for the Firebolt from his (Sirius') account at Gringott's.

Explained by Sirius in the final chapter ("Owl Post Again") of POA.

At least, that is what I am sure it said! LOL!
Back to top Go down
xXxkris_lestrangexXx
Year one
Year one
xXxkris_lestrangexXx

PostSubject: Re: How did sirius get the money?   How did sirius get the money? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:40 am

ah yes he told crookshanks to take the order for a broom to the own office and told them to take the money out of harrys vault sirius used his harrys name, andit was his birthday present, but still harry paid for his own birthday present lol. I tink they should have explaied the thing with crooshanks and sirius in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Voldywalker
Head of Hufflepuff House
Voldywalker

PostSubject: Re: How did sirius get the money?   How did sirius get the money? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:13 am

oo I have not read poa in a while
Back to top Go down
Pretty_Twisted
Head of Slytherin House
Pretty_Twisted

PostSubject: Re: How did sirius get the money?   How did sirius get the money? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:47 am

Yeah i think for people who didnt read the books, or havent read them in a long time that it would have been good if they explained that in the movie. I only remembered because i am a Harry Potter freak.
Back to top Go down
xXxkris_lestrangexXx
Year one
Year one
xXxkris_lestrangexXx

PostSubject: Re: How did sirius get the money?   How did sirius get the money? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:21 am

yer i only remembered it coz you said something about it lol. Other wise i would of been like huh i dont get it. lol
Back to top Go down
Voldywalker
Head of Hufflepuff House
Voldywalker

PostSubject: Re: How did sirius get the money?   How did sirius get the money? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Lmao I need to read these books agaon
Back to top Go down
Pretty_Twisted
Head of Slytherin House
Pretty_Twisted

PostSubject: Re: How did sirius get the money?   How did sirius get the money? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:38 am

hahaha well i am glad i could help out...

And yeah, dude, i read them again and again all the time. When i am bored i just pick up a HP book, which is probably why i remember these things! LOL!
Back to top Go down
xXxkris_lestrangexXx
Year one
Year one
xXxkris_lestrangexXx

PostSubject: Re: How did sirius get the money?   How did sirius get the money? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:39 am

ive read them alot but you seem to forget all the some things when you hvnt read them in a while.
Back to top Go down
Pretty_Twisted
Head of Slytherin House
Pretty_Twisted

PostSubject: Re: How did sirius get the money?   How did sirius get the money? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:46 am

Yeah i forget things as well, but i am re-reading them all again at the moment. I am up to OoTP now, so yeah, that may be why i remembered that bit of info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did sirius get the money?   How did sirius get the money? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did sirius get the money?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Forums :: Harry Potter Related :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: