Harry Potter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Forums

Disscuss all things relating to harry botter movies and books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death by love (closed after two)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pretty_Twisted
Head of Slytherin House
Pretty_Twisted

Death by love (closed after two) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death by love (closed after two)   Death by love (closed after two) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:15 am

"But as it stands, you are not stronger then me, and I know deep down you do love me. You are just to afraid to admit it" Fasut laughs, looking down at the human on the gound, whose heartbeat is slowing significantly "do you want me to finish him off for you?" he hisses, narrowing his eyes at the boy.
Back to top Go down
weasleygirl35
weasleygirl35

PostSubject: Re: Death by love (closed after two)   Death by love (closed after two) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:42 am

"Do not touch him," Aria hisses protectively. She guards the boy and says, "I will never love you. Now leave me in peace."
Back to top Go down
http://www.potterforums.com
Pretty_Twisted
Head of Slytherin House
Pretty_Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Death by love (closed after two)   Death by love (closed after two) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:41 pm

"Why do you not want me to touch him? He is simply a human, dear" Faust says, stepping slowly closer to the boy whose stirring slightly, his face scrunched up in pain. "And Aria, you say you will never love me, but you and I - we are meant to be" he adds, leaning closer toward the squirming human on the floor.
Back to top Go down
weasleygirl35
weasleygirl35

PostSubject: Re: Death by love (closed after two)   Death by love (closed after two) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:18 pm

"Do not get any closer," she sneers.
Back to top Go down
Pretty_Twisted
Head of Slytherin House
Pretty_Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Death by love (closed after two)   Death by love (closed after two) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:44 pm

"As you wish, you know I do not want to hurt you in anyway" Faust sighs, stepping away from the human and placing an unwanted kiss on Aria's head before he disappears in to the nearby tree's - ensuring he is close enough to see and hear what is going on.
Back to top Go down
weasleygirl35
weasleygirl35

PostSubject: Re: Death by love (closed after two)   Death by love (closed after two) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Aria sighs and turns to the boy. "Well, it seems I am not so hungry any more. There is no way to let you go and I will not kill you. Hmmm, what to do, what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Pretty_Twisted
Head of Slytherin House
Pretty_Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Death by love (closed after two)   Death by love (closed after two) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:31 am

He stares up at this beautiful girl - his is mind is racing with a million questions. He tries to pull himself up, but the pain spreading through him is too much to handle and he sighs as he slumps back down, wondering idly what was up with the crazy chick standing above him.
Back to top Go down
weasleygirl35
weasleygirl35

PostSubject: Re: Death by love (closed after two)   Death by love (closed after two) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:38 am

"Are you hurt?" she asks, leaning down to examine him. "Forgive me. I get a little out of hand some times," she says with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Pretty_Twisted
Head of Slytherin House
Pretty_Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Death by love (closed after two)   Death by love (closed after two) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:25 am

"Uh I am sure I will be fine - but - YOU BIT ME, what is up with that?" he asks, pulling himself in to a sitting position and staring up at the gorgeous girl..."So, er, was that other dude your boyfriend?" Jacob asks, smiling up at insane girl who had just bitten him.
Back to top Go down
weasleygirl35
weasleygirl35

PostSubject: Re: Death by love (closed after two)   Death by love (closed after two) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:10 am

"No do not say that!" she groaned. "He will not leave me alone. I do not understand!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death by love (closed after two)   Death by love (closed after two) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death by love (closed after two)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Forums :: Non harry Potter Related :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: