Harry Potter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Forums

Disscuss all things relating to harry botter movies and books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alnwick an unusual member

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alnwick
alnwick

Alnwick an unusual member Empty
PostSubject: Alnwick an unusual member   Alnwick an unusual member EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:40 am

Hello Potter Fans:

I'm a fan like none other, and have some unique connections to Harry Potter shared by few, or shared by none. I'm also working [somewhat ongoing] on my own Harry Potter Genre film, called Harry Murdoch and the Curse of the Grim Reaper, which I will be showing FREE [yeah] on youtube, and possibly other tubes once I discover them.

I would like to post the links here in this forum somewhere, but since [oddly enough, unless I am blind, there do not seem to be any sections for Potter Spoofs]...I am not sure where to post such a link. Could someone get back to me with a WHERE?

I am guessing the Flourish and Blotts, section. Let me know. I say this because it's been in the fan fiction area on other forums.

My avatar is the real me, while I was shooting a documentary called ALNWICK CASTLE, THE REAL HOGWARTS. Little do most Potter fans know, and little does the world seem to know, but in a sense Hogwarts is almost a real place. In the far North of England, lies a castle, called Alnwick Castle. It is 1100 years old, and is the home of a real school, that's been a school of different sorts for over 200 years.

I lived there as a student for 6 months! Harry Potter was not written until 10 years later, but let me tell you all, the feeling I had living in that gigantic old castle, and taking classes from English and Scottish professors felt very much like living in Hogwarts would be like. The stories I could tell, believe me. And I can't tell them all, but I can tell some. And WILL. I'm a huge fan of Alnwick Castle, I returned their twice after attending, both times to shoot documentaries on the Castle and School. And I'm trying to talk the castle into making a big movie with me, Potter Like, but different of course. SO far, no response.

I'm a HUGE fan of Potter films, and books, once I learned that Harry Potter 1 and 2 were filmed in part at the Castle. It all clicked. So, here I am on this forum, and I hope to at least provide all of you with some very interesting videos to watch, and possible some stories too. I am from Minnesota, and am older than 40. That's all for now.

signed, Alnwick - sometimes known as, THE REAL HARRY POTTER, but always known as
Jon Hyers

/Users/useruser/Desktop/ALNWICK1.jpg

Back to top Go down

Alnwick an unusual member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Forums :: Site :: Introductions-
Jump to: